This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for autoimmunesociety.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. The notice contains the following information:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing Autoimmune Society, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us when you register to join the Autoimmunitysociety.org web site or email us with other direct contact information. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you
submit information to us via the website, your information is protected
both online and offline.